REBECCA FOR GOVERNOR INTERNSHIP
Overview: As an intern for the Rebecca for Governor campaign, you will gain valuable experience while helping with day-to-day campaign operations. You will be working closely with our staff to help Rebecca win the nomination at convention, win the primary election, and retire Tony Evers in November. Interns are expected to assist with office tasks, help respond to volunteer requests, attend events, and so much more. We are able to offer a flexible schedule so that you will be able to complete this internship while still fulfilling other obligations such as work, school, family obligations etc. Please note all internships are unpaid volunteer positions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Volunteer maintenance and recruitment.
- Yard sign distribution.
- Attend campaign and community events.
- Voter contact (knock doors, phone calls, text messages).
- Recruit and register supporters to be convention delegates.
- Assist with general office tasks and maintenance.